[clamassassin-discuss] Procmail Entry

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Tue Nov 16 02:30:10 PST 2004

peyush wrote:
> Is there any way by which we can come to know if the virus was found in body
> of the message or in attachment ?
>
> I ask this because, if the virus is in  attachment, we need to just delete
> the attachment and not the body of the message and vice versa.

I highly recommend deleting altogether any infected email.  Current
viruses do not infect legitimate emails, but are entirely junk.  I
regularly review the messages I catch with ClamAV/clamassassin and have
never found a message I'd otherwise want.

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at jameslick.com -- http://jameslick.com/