[clamassassin-discuss] ./configure fails (version 1.2.0)

James Lick jlick at drivel.com
Mon Aug 2 09:31:14 PDT 2004

Try upgrading ClamAV.  One other person reported similiar problems but I
haven't been able to get enough info to diagnose it further, but your
ClamAV 0.70 is a fairly old version.  The documentation for clamassassin
says it is designed for ClamAV 0.72 and higher.

Jim

--
James Lick -- 黎建溥 -- jlick at jameslick.com -- http://jameslick.com/