[trash-talk] anyone know how i can get an interview w/billy bush?

Thomas Young thermos77 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:46:23 PST 2007

oh hon... tell me you are not at Full Sail?
you are in Orlando right?...
yeah... i got my degree in Recording Arts... fun fun...
are you single? are you tied to Orladno? if you answer no to both you might
have a shot.
if this is for audio and you are lookin to get into it...
its takes LLLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG hours and ALOT of unpaid learning
time
best of luck with whatever you are doing.

Thermos
Full Sail Class of Summer '02