[trash-talk] I guess you can call this Angelfish related

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 01:45:47 PST 2007

the direct link is herehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/scotland/radiocafe_wed.rpmRobGarbage Discography - http://www.garbage-discography.co.ukGarbage Discography RSS Feed - http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/rss/updates.xmlGarbage Disco Box - http://www.garbagediscobox.comGarbage News RSS Feed - http://www.garbagediscobox.com/news/?feed=rss2Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:07:52 -0800From: manson26 at yahoo.comTo: trash-talk at tcp.comSubject: [trash-talk] I guess you can call this Angelfish relatedHello all. It wasn't mentioned here at all so I'm saying.... Isa & the Filthy Tongues did a little Valentine's Day acoustic set on the Radio Cafe on BBC Scotland Radio. I saw it in my email and it mentioned that they play songs, including some covers from Iggy Pop and Angelfish... ANGLEFISH!!!      AND, Stacey couldn't be at the taping so it's Martin singing on the tracks. I've tried on 2 different computers to tape this but I couldn't get it to work. Anyone else here know about it? Anyone here that can record it? I definatley want it. I'll pay!!!     Here's the link:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/view/show.shtml?radiocafe  And it's the Wednesday edition of The Radio
 Cafe. I think after Sunday it will be gone.

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.