[trash-talk] I guess you can call this Angelfish related

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 12:07:52 PST 2007

Hello all. It wasn't mentioned here at all so I'm saying.... Isa & the Filthy Tongues did a little Valentine's Day acoustic set on the Radio Cafe on BBC Scotland Radio. I saw it in my email and it mentioned that they play songs, including some covers from Iggy Pop and Angelfish... ANGLEFISH!!!

  AND, Stacey couldn't be at the taping so it's Martin singing on the tracks. I've tried on 2 different computers to tape this but I couldn't get it to work. Anyone else here know about it? Anyone here that can record it? I definatley want it. I'll pay!!!

  Here's the link:
  http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/view/show.shtml?radiocafe

  And it's the Wednesday edition of The Radio Cafe. I think after Sunday it will be gone.