[trash-talk] shirley solo

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 21:40:23 PDT 2006

I have to admit I've had this worry too. They are such good friends you'd think she might take the same road.

  But then, I have faith in Shirley. David Arnold helped with TWINE, didn't he? That's a good sign too.

  I guess we are just going to have to wait and see.

Alayna Hughes <ahughes at berklee.net> wrote:
  I really don't know how i feel about shirley doing a solo album even though i know she was obligated to do one eventually. Look at gwen stefani (im not a fan sorry) i don't want shirley to have some weird sound and end up hocking a line of handbags!

alayna
Trash-talk at tcp.com delivery to manson26 at yahoo.com
http://lists.tcp.com/mailman/options/trash-talk/manson26%40yahoo.com