[trash-talk] The events that made Garbage

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 06:19:29 PDT 2006

Tiago and I are working on a feature for Garbage Disco Box. We want to know
what your top 5 Events are that happened in the history of Garbage and why
each one was special or important to you. Please make sure that they are in
the order that you think is most important eg: number 1 is more important
than number 5.

Event Examples:
Steve Marker catching Angelfish on 120 Minutes.
Butch Vigs Illness in 2001/2.
Chrissy Hyndes onstage at Wembley Arena for OHWIR.
Version 2.0 going straight into number 1 the world over.
Fans mixed reaction to beautifulgarbage.
The cancellation of the European Tour in October 2005.

Once all votes are in we will get to work on this section of the site that
will include comments from a large number of you that submitted entries..

Feel free to submit more ideas.

If you want to get involved then feel free to reply to me here or via my
email or garbagediscobox at googlemail.com or for forum members you can post
replies in the following thread.
http://www.garbagedisco.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4240 or leave a comment on
the following news story at the site
http://www.garbagediscobox.com/news/?p=1190

Rob

Garbage Discography - garbage-discography.co.uk
Get the latest Garbage news via RSS - garbagediscobox.com/news/?feed=rss2
Garbage Disco Box - garbagediscobox.com