[trash-talk] the official website

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:37:51 PST 2006

I know its not your decision but if that was the case surely an announcment
on Garbage.com should have been made before people started to cancel the
accounts, by not doing so they have simply killed the official site. My
forum has had 105 new members since the start of February, ok this could
have co-insided with the launch of the new Garbage Box but it could also be
donw to the fact people aren't going to Garbage.com anymore due to no one
re-joining.

The many members that cancelled their accounts (so they wasn't charged) are
no longer members so what happens to their accounts if they want back in for
free? Do they have to pay again or will they all be reopened again for free
automatically? I've emailed the support but had no reply about reopening
mine. The accounts must still be in the database somewhere because most of
the people that have not signed up again still have their blog listed on the
top blogs for example.

Rob

Garbage Discography - garbage-discography.co.uk
Get the latest Garbage news via RSS - garbagediscobox.com/news/?feed=rss2
Garbage Disco Box - garbagediscobox.com