[trash-talk] the great jt leroy bomb finally drops

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 13:57:29 PST 2006

I still have to read the articles/links attached  so I can't say what I think, but, that's quite... interesting... (can't  find the word) All I know is the person, calling himself Jt Leroy, that   I met (he/she wore a wig and make up back then), and the same person a  good friend of mine spent a few days with (same hotel room, etc) looked  a lot like a boy (without a wig or any artifices). But then anything is  possible...

http://www.queenhelen.net
Queen Helen Garbage fanclub