[trash-talk] the great jt leroy bomb finally drops

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:59:35 PST 2006

And a lot of people are pissed because JT had AIDS.  To make up and identity
that was dying of AIDS is pretty daring.  There will probably be a pretty
good backlash from this.

Susan

"Everyone uses baggies; that's why we can relate to this crime"

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."