[trash-talk] [garbage] Fight back with PropaGanda!

Frank T. Rambol frank at d-fect.com
Sun Feb 5 07:36:28 PST 2006

Read about that there and nothing really surprises me what the RIAA and
other organizations do. Not even that the record companies now starts
helping people that get sued. Wasn't it the record company of Avril
Lavigne that said it will help some guy that was sued by RIAA for
sharing Avril's music?

And now back to lurker mode.

- Frank