[trash-talk] Fight back with PropaGanda!

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Sat Feb 4 12:35:50 PST 2006

| RIAA Sues Woman Who Has Never Used a Computer                      |
|   from the luddite-encouragement dept.                             |
|   posted by CowboyNeal on Friday February 03, @03:01 (The Courts)  |
|   http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/03/0313250          |

[0]boarder8925 writes "Marie Lindor, a home health aide who has never
bought, used, or even turned on a computer in her life, was [1]sued by
the RIAA in Brooklyn federal court for using an 'online distribution
system' to 'download, distribute, and/or make available for
distribution'
plaintiff's music files. She has [2]requested a pre-motion conference in
anticipation of making a summary judgment motion dismissing the
complaint
and awarding her attorneys fees under the Copyright Act."

Discuss this story at:
     http://yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=06/02/03/0313250

Links:
     0. http://cloves.wordpress.com/
     1. http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/2006/02/marie-
lindor-to-move-for-summary.html
     2. http://www.lifeofalawyer.com/riaa/
umg_lindor_lettersumjudgmot.pdf

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki...<uri: news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana >
Make a whole new religion. Bow down to me! Or to someone like me!