[trash-talk] NGR: HI! (A spin)

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:24:17 PDT 2006

Haha, I know what you mean about self-congratulatory. I felt like that too
but I don't know - how do you condense like 6 years into a small paragraph
and try to explain that you're just explaining what has happened and how you
enjoy it rather than bumming and blowing (a wonderful expression). Anyway,
*shrugs* there is no reason to impress anyone else as most people here don't
know us or anything so yeah, ramble, ramble, ramble. And the people we are
still friends with know what's going on in our lives. Anywayl