[trash-talk] Shirley's going to be a new music video!!!

Rob Watson garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 16:01:19 PDT 2006

You refer to Isa and the Filthy Tongues,
http://www.isaandthefilthytongues.com or
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/www.myspace.com/thefilthytongues

The album is called addiction and out on Monday may 1st/Tuesday May 2nd can
be found on Circular Records (CR1012).

The band is made up of Derek Kelly, Fin Wilson and Martin Metcalfe all of
which were in Goodbye Mr Mackenzie and Angelfish. The singer is Stacey
Chavis (from the USA).

There is also a single called I'll do what I want/Nae Tongues

The album itself has 3 or 4 decent tracks on it, if your a big fan of GMM
then I'd suggest you get it, otherwise don't. This sounds nothing like
Angelfish, Stacey brings her own thing to it but the music itself is very
GMM in style. Education & How Many Days are the 2 best tracks on it IMO.
I've had it a few weeks now on promo and I've played it about 10 times I'd
guess so it can't be that bad.

While on the subject of Goodbye Mr Mackenzie. The discography will return
shortly along with Angelfish, Spooner and Firetown for the collectors out
there. *Should* be next week.

Rob

Garbage Discography - garbage-discography.co.uk
Get the latest Garbage news via RSS - garbagediscobox.com/news/?feed=rss2
Garbage Disco Box - garbagediscobox.com