[trash-talk] Shirley's going to be a new music video!!!

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Thu Apr 27 12:57:10 PDT 2006

Also, Shirley mention in today’s Evening News (Edinburgh) news paper, in a
one page article about Goodbye Mr McKenzie’s NEW album (they now have an
American singer). The article mentions in passing that Shirley is going to
be in a movie, but my sources are keeping quiet! *shrug*

Also, on another note – check out our latest project next week – finally the
Red Hot Chili Peppers site goes online ;)

  _____