[trash-talk] Memoribillia Sites

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Thu Sep 29 06:40:21 PDT 2005

I'd not recommend anyone buying anything "signed" via
ebay, or anywhere else. What's the point in having
something signed if it wasn't done in person? Plus -
impossible to verify. I know not everyone is lucky enough
to get to meet the band, but signature items are not worth
the risk. Spend hard earned money on collecting the 7"
singles or tracking down the illusive Trash 001...

S.