[trash-talk] Memoribillia Sites

Lauren lw78 at iprimus.com.au
Thu Sep 29 06:30:43 PDT 2005

Lotta "fun" stuff floating around ebay at the moment. Sure are a lot of
RARE singles on there! Haha.
Lotta fake signatures too which ppl are getting ripped for. Sad really, I
don't see the point in having something
signed unless you get it yourself!!
That being said, quite a few ppl are selling off their collections...