[trash-talk] Melbourne Forum 28/09

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 01:26:14 PDT 2005

--- aaron cole <supervixboy at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ok.. in airport on way home from show.. it was fucking insane!!!
[snip]
> the vibe from the audience was the best so far.. this show was the
> highlight
> of my garbage touring experience

It was the best gig I've been to. Period.

> the muphets also got played between bleed and special.. to which
> shirley was
> not in tune with the audience.. it was funny..

Shirley even managed to mix up the lyrics to that!

> and also steve played
> this
> weird song loop which i think may have been australian, but it was
> very
> steryotypical australian... great show!!

It was a song about Bilbo Baggins from Tolkien :)

I'll write more when I'm not so busy ... but it was great to meet you
Aaron :)

cheers,
mark

"And there is magic now, under blood red trees,
 All the sky will scream a mystery
 And if we're strangers here, from the day we are born
 Why be afraid of freedom if it is yours?"
- Truly, Delerium
 icq: 12297532 aim: markms p0