[trash-talk] Melbourne Forum 28/09

aaron cole supervixboy at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:33:11 PDT 2005

ok.. in airport on way home from show.. it was fucking insane!!! i asked
butch about the filming of the show and he said that they are filming to
compile footage for a dvd they would like to release late next year.. he
said that its been their goal to get the b sides album together and then a
greatest hits, but currently the issue is still being on so many different
labels on an international level

then i asked him about future bsides, in particualr hanging wit the
bitches.. he then sung it and made guitar noises.. it sounds brilliant.. he
said that he wants to get it out and release it and that they have other
stuff he wants to release soon

anyways, the correct setlist;

hurt / queer / bad boyfriend / super / is not the enemy / why do you love me
/ vow / stupid / only happy when it rains / metal heart / happy home / shut
your mouth / cherry lips / i think im paranoid / push it / right between the
eyes // bleed like me / special / when i grow up

the vibe from the audience was the best so far.. this show was the highlight
of my garbage touring experience

shirl gave a brilliant australian impersonation to which the band gave her
bad looks over.. she then pointed it out that they didnt like when she did
it in melbourne palais.. it was so steryotypical.. 3/4 of the show was
filmed.. shirl got all the boys including eric to talk.. so butch said
'we're not fucking breaking up'.. and claire got wished happy 50th show

the muphets also got played between bleed and special.. to which shirley was
not in tune with the audience.. it was funny.. and also steve played this
weird song loop which i think may have been australian, but it was very
steryotypical australian... great show!!