[trash-talk] [Fwd: Re: Garbage announce "indefinite hiatus" / breakup]

Alayna Hughes ahughes at berklee.net
Wed Sep 21 11:53:15 PDT 2005

Who has the money to fly to australia!!

But Manson said the band do not rule out regrouping in the future.

"I don't think we feel Garbage will ever be completely over. It's part of our lives, we still all get on well and love each other. We're taking a hiatus, I don't know if we're calling it a day."

 Manson admits contemplating a solo career.

 "It's something I will undoubtedly pursue at some point, but I don't think I'll ever make music with another band," Manson said.

Original E-mail