[trash-talk] doom-sayers

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 12:27:41 PDT 2005

It would certainly be encouraging to see some new tourdates
announced... that would go a long way towards quieting the doom
sayers...

I'm half way tempted to fly out for the Vegas show...

Bill

--- Shell Bryson <shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com> wrote:

> According to the bands manager (who mailed me) she says that Butch
> was never
> at any such interview, and even if he were it's untrue. Just more
> negative
> information being spread by doom-sayers.
>

> ______________________________
>
> Shell Bryson
> new media designer & developer
>
> icq 10058302
> aol/aim subhuman2k
> cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152
> land +44 (0) 131 539 0188
>
> digital:harmony
> www.dhnewmedia.com
>
> 4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic