[trash-talk] european cancellations

Ian Abbott iabbott at ruiner.demon.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 01:44:54 PDT 2005

Yep, because playing ONE gig in the entire UK (London in June) - I'm
not counting the 'fan-only' thing in March - is an extensive tour of
the UK for sure... I'm sure people up in Scotland are pretty happy
about that :/ Heck, I'm sure Shirley's none too happy for not playing
her home turf at all for this album...

Also, if you review the previous tours I think you'll find they
toured the US more extensively than the UK, Europe or Australia. The
US often got multiple legs of the tour for example.

Ian