[trash-talk] DVD and B-sides

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 22:48:46 PDT 2005

I was at that show as well.  The cameraman out back after the show was Greg -- he shot most of the shows I saw on that tour, and before and after some of them he would come outside and interview the fans.  As far as I know, his video was just used for the little montages that appeared on garbage.com and the "behind the scenes" stuff on the DVD singles.

Anyway, as far as Greg's video being used for a whole live DVD, I wouldn't cound on it.  I saw him shoot parts of lots of shows, but never the whole thing.

Darren <dnemeth01 at charter.net> wrote:
They taped the April 27, 2005 Detroit show I was at.

A video camera was stationed at the sound board and after the show when the
band came out the back door and signed autographs a camer man was shooting
vidoe of everything.

Darren
Trash-talk at tcp.com list delivered to garbageotaku at yahoo.com
http://www.tcp.com/mailman/options/trash-talk/garbageotaku%40yahoo.com