[trash-talk] NYC Shirley Pictures

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 05:23:18 PDT 2005

Yeah, but the Letterman show was their last performance in the US, right?
I'll be keeping my hair in a ribbon just to be on the safe side cos I don't
look good with hats..
I'm still hunting for the good picture with Shirley, absolutely *all* my
pictures with Shirley are crap, I need to get it right this time. I'm not
the most photogenic person in the world, I always look weird in some way.

@nette