[trash-talk] NYC Shirley Pictures

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 11:28:01 PDT 2005

Anette,

Shirley doesn't wear her hair like that at any of the live shows or
pictures from live shows that I've seen this year. That hairdo seemed
to be special just for the Letterman show. On the rest of the tour it
is fuller and curlier.

So I think you'll be ok.

Have fun!

Bill

--- "Anette S." <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm so upset.... I'm going to have to wear a hat to the shows I'm
> going to
> next week.. I finally found a hairdo I could be happy with, a hairdo
> that
> actually looks good on me, and what happens??? Shirley beats me to
> it!! But
> I decieded 'f**k it, I'm doing it anyway, I've been holding on to
> this idea
> for too long'. Now I kinda wish I'd waited till I got home with doing
> it....
> I look good, but at what price? Fans will accuse me of trying to look
> like
> Shirley, and what will Shirley herself think when I show up with yet
> another
> identical hairdo? I learned my lesson with the Cherry Lips do, damn
> it, I
> swore I'd never do it again!!! Damn it, Shirley, why couldn't you
> have kept
> the long curls just a few more weeks?? :'( Things aren't going my way
> at all
> these days..... I'm so bummed out.
>
> @nette
>
> PS. Sorry for the rant, it was bound to come out sooner or
> later...... this
> is nothing, tho, compared to the problems that lie ahead.. Life's a
> bitch.

"The greatest price of refusing to participate in politics is being governed by your inferiors."

 - Plato, The Republic