[trash-talk] Videos - Bleed Like Me, SINTE, RBR...

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Sun May 22 16:35:51 PDT 2005

I'm gonna have to agree with you there. So far paying the money to be a member of the fan club hasn't benefitted me in any real significant way. Now I've never been a part of any other fan clubs before but didn't old school fan clubs actually send you stuff in the mail, things you couldn't get anywhere else?  I know I'd rather have something physical than access to videos that I already have in some other form.
Hey when the first Garbage fan club got shut down they gave all the members meet and greet passes. That's pretty friggin sweet. I guess we just have to wait for this fan club to shut down....

**Lauren**