[trash-talk] Videos - Bleed Like Me, SINTE, RBR...

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 15:24:07 PDT 2005

Does anyone know if the video for Bleed Like Me is going to be on the
single?  Rob, I'm looking in your direction...

I really want to download the videos from this album.  Like, hardcore bad. I
have all of the other videos of theirs on my computer as mpgs (and Elfie's
bitchin' DVD) and it really sucks that I can't frickin' download the videos
from this album.

I know this is the topic of hot debate, but, christ.  I just want to be able
to watch the videos at my leisure, all at one time, without waiting for a
window to close out and my computer to connect through, or having to pop out
a CD and insert another.

Why can't we get access to download  the videos with the wad of cash we
dropped for fanclub membership?  I mean we can watch the videos, but not
download them, and so can non-members, right?  At least that would make the
membership fee seem worthwhile, rather than just getting access to another
g.com message board that I don't really like.  What if I say please?
PLEASE!?!

Susan

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."