[trash-talk] other bad g lyrics

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 18:38:47 PDT 2005

FUCK YEAH!!! that's another lyrical thingie that made me think of you,
loco!! i was thinking the same thing when that lyric took hold of me ..
shirley nailed it.

it must be weird to be so outspoken and in touch with one's feelings,
unafraid to call BS on .. umm, BS .. and yet to be a 'visitor' in the US.

-alan-