[trash-talk] other bad g lyrics

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 18:33:36 PDT 2005

cheesetastic?

much love + sweetness !

actually i love how that song sounds. all the cheese-factor-noise-action is
reminiscent of earlier garbage late-album-filler-track stuff. like dumb. or
dog new tricks. the message is presented within a jam-session that's kinda
generic-sounding.

i love how the alternating lyrics towards the end sink in ............ oh
let's be selfish / and lose our interests / so we can fake it / just
entertain us / desensitize us / don't educate us / yeah paralize us / don't
count on all

the boys!!!!! (wanna fight)

cheeze-o-rama (XOXO -alan-)