[trash-talk] other bad g lyrics

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 07:14:23 PDT 2005

I guess she could say something with more attitude,
but "happy to dance all night" makes sense.  She's
talking about how all the boys (politicians, soldiers,
warmongerers, etc) are so eager to go to war, while
the girls (people who have no clue what's going on in
the world) are just going on with their lives as
normal.

Then when she's asking "Is there anybody else?" she
wants to know if there's anyone out there who, like
her, actually has an opinion on what's going on, knows
that it's wrong, and wants to do something to change
it, but feels unable to - and that's where "I'm sick
sick sick of doing nothing" comes in.

To me, the whole song makes sense, and the lyrics are
written in such a way that you need to think about
them a little bit before you realize what the song is
about.

-Matt