[trash-talk] other bad g lyrics

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Wed May 11 23:31:10 PDT 2005

How is it cheesy? Easy. 'The girls are happy to dance all night.' I love the song except for that line. It's just a dumb line. One of my favorite things about Garbage was the lyrics. I always thought they were fabulous. They had a purpose, you could tell that it required thought. I mean you if say the boys wanna fight, well then I guess the girls just wanna dance. How about the girls are rolling their eyes or something with a bit more attitude?

**Lauren**