[trash-talk] this is weird.

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sun May 8 07:49:52 PDT 2005

That's mostly down to lack of choice... Given the option I'd have asked for
the videos to be done in FLV  - better quality and a pain in the arse to
copy (Move within a movie thanks to Flash, the end use may NEVER know where
to source video really is). Not that even THIS stops the movies being stolen
(which I personally don't care that much about... the quality is more
important).

Ideally I'd have WMV:HD, QT & FLV on garbage.com, but that's not up to me.

There's no war going on BTW :)