[trash-talk] I may be a pest pointing this out... BUT

Silver Vow Silver_Vow at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 17:23:29 PDT 2005

wow... guess I struck a bit of a nerve!

was just curious how people felt about this topic as it seems to be more of
a hot button issue now a days and was just curious to the video reaction.
I actually am a big fan of iTunes for random single songs I want, but then
stick to buying real CDs if I want an album.  I also think that the music
industry isn't tapping the potential to download and or buy compliations of
music videos.  I would and have bought a few out there, like the Chris
Cunningham, Spike Jonez, and Michael Gandry (sp?) DVD set (I love it!!)

and with that all said and done... would anyone be willing to share with me
the new b-side?  I have also yet to hear it and would rather not wait 3
months until I can spare the money. ;]