[trash-talk] I may be a pest pointing this out... BUT

OCourtneyLoveO at aol.com OCourtneyLoveO at aol.com
Sat May 7 16:43:08 PDT 2005

shirleyvixen at hotmail.com writes:

Shell,  before you received all the Garbage material in advance, did you
*ever*  download anything by Garbage ever?

lol :) :) :)

Newsgroups: alt.music.garbage
From: "SpaceGirl"  <spaceg... at harmony2k.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Guess who has all the  Garbage tracks in mp3....
Date: 1998/11/17

~~And there was me trying to be nice! I was only offering the files for  those
poor souls who've not had the chance to hear the singles. I do have  them on
CD myself, but re-recorded them in MP3 so that I could put them on my  RA
server here at work. No, I don't have all the limited edition stuff (as  much
as I'd like to) and I don't even have a record player any more. I  meant
"all" as in the singles. I was just exited coz I'd just got my mp3  server
working, and didn't expect to get blasted for offering the files FOR  FREE.
Some people need to take a chill pill IMHO.~~

~Mono Girl~