[trash-talk] I may be a pest pointing this out... BUT

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 06:40:21 PDT 2005

I agree that it's intertesting how people justify it. I say, stop justifying
it, just do it dammit. You have no one to answer to but yourself (and the
police if they should decide you're doing some illegal and arrest you! Eep!)

****
you can freak out about me
but you'll lose your mind without me
****