[trash-talk] I may be a pest pointing this out... BUT

Queen Helen fanclub queenhelenfanclub at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 02:03:04 PDT 2005

Oh yeah, and I'm so annoyed at that "you're bad and we're losing so much money because you're downloading music" crap that whenever I can, I buy my original cds and album second hand so they don't get the money. I'd rather buy it new, but most of the time it's too expensive, and it's a way to punish them, record companies, etc. People who think that way. Until they change their views and realise and open their eyes, I will keep doing it (buying second hand records). OR I buy them in another country that France so that France don't get the sales. Because I hate Pascal Negre the boss from Universal.