[Trash-talk] Garbage fan videos

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Sun Mar 27 01:49:12 PST 2005

Hi all,

The Garbage Fan Site and Garbage.com will both be filming at the Scala gig
this coming week. If you are interested in being interviewed for the
official site (fan video section, and possibly a DVD), or for
QueenHelen/Subhuman.net, we will be wondering up and down the queue outside
the venue. We will be in London all day - so if anyone is game for a short
interview before the gig ("garbage fan interviews") drop me an email or
phone the mobile number in my signature.

We will also be shooting photos from the press pit of the gig and audience,
and we will be running a Kerrang!-like competition in the next few weeks. If
you spot us shoving a lens in your face, smile! :-) Look out for Sirin and
me with "subhuman.net" passes and come up for a chat.

Anyone who's hanging around in London the day after the gig, I propose a
post-gig drink :-)

S.

Shell Bryson

new media designer & developer

icq 10058302

aol/aim subhuman2k

cell +44 (0) 7760 254 152

land +44 (0) 131 539 0188

digital:harmony

 <http://www.dhnewmedia.com/> www.dhnewmedia.com

4/8 North Leith Mill, Edinburgh, EH6 6JY Scotland