[Trash-talk] G tickets on eBay

Silent G si1entg at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 22:01:52 PST 2005

Hey,
 I remember weeks ago you were upset about people
selling Garbage tickets for over $100 on eBay. Well
now those same Atlanta show tickets are selling for
less than value...ahem $25 each! Guess they were
having trouble selling them period...but I'm also
thinking I should have waited..*shrugs*
Oh well there was no way to predict these things...but
if anyone still hasn't bought tickets to the Atlanta
show, here's a heads up on some cheap tix!

Laterz,
Kevin (Silent_G)

"A revolution....is the solution!" - Sex is Not the Enemy