[Trash-talk] Chicago Metro tickets? HELP!

mrpretense at aol.com mrpretense at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 09:01:35 PST 2005

All,

I was out of the country when the dates were announced and tickets went on sale!  AGH!  Does anyone have any extra tickets for the Chicago concert at the Metro?  I'm a college student and can barely afford it as it is, let alone if I pay ripoff prices on Ebay or through a ticketbroker.  If any of you can offer me some help, please let me know!  I can't miss this show!!!!

Best always,
Dan