[Trash-talk] Madison/elsewhere tickets?

Pbecwar at netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Wed Mar 23 04:30:25 PST 2005

Well

I'm not going to be able to make it to the venue, which is why I asked for mail delivery so I could give/sell it (face value) to someone else in case I couldn't make it.  Their emails stated i "will get the tickets within 30 days of the purchase date".  I'll never get them in time now to mail to anyone else and it's well past the 30 days, so if they can't give me a refund or transfer them to someone else's name I'll just have Visa take care of it.  ahh the benefits of a Platinum card.

I know this isn't the band's fault.  That would truly be too disturbing for me to live with if they chose to do this to us.

Pat

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.