[Trash-talk] Madison tickets?

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:02:49 PST 2005

I haven't gotten my Madison tickets yet either.  I was debating stopping by
the Orpheum to see if they knew anything, but then I realized I have a month
and a half yet and I'll probably just be annoying.  At least I know no one's
gotten theirs then.

Susan

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."