[Trash-talk] DC & Phily shows

Brendan Kelly garbageotaku at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 15:33:45 PST 2005

I got the same email today about the 9:30 club show.  I don't think it's a big deal, though, since they said the box office opens at noon, so we can aqcuire our tickets well before the line forms for the show.

As for places to meet the band outside the TLA, I don't know, but I might drive down South Street and scope it out since I live outside Philly.  But if memory serves, the TLA is a tiny venue in the middle of the block, so I'm betting the band will go in the back.  I don't know if we can get back there or not.

- g.o.

"Anna S." <dragonfly7 at snip.net> wrote:
Ok I'm new to this mailing forum and I get the digest ver
But anyways. Anyone who did the Pre sale did you get an email saying their not going to MAIL tickets they are going to put you on the WILL CALL list & you have to show up w/ ID, the cc you used, & order number. Load of crap. Anyways, I'm excited for the show.

Anyone going to Philly or DC?? When Garbage preformed at the Electric Factory a few years ago in Philly it was easy to wait outside and met them really fast. ARE their any areas where you can meet the band at the TLA or 9:30 club that anyone is aware of?