[Trash-talk] DC & Phily shows

Anna S. dragonfly7 at snip.net
Thu Mar 17 13:42:30 PST 2005

Ok I'm new to this mailing forum and I get the digest ver
But anyways. Anyone who did the Pre sale did you get an email saying their not going to MAIL tickets they are going to put you on the WILL CALL list & you have to show up w/ ID, the cc you used, & order number. Load of crap. Anyways, I'm excited for the show.

Anyone going to Philly or DC?? When Garbage preformed at the Electric Factory a few years ago in Philly it was easy to wait outside and met them really fast. ARE their any areas where you can meet the band at the TLA or 9:30 club that anyone is aware of?