[Trash-talk] A couple of things

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:55:15 PST 2005

>I wish I had satellite radio.  But installing it in my
>car would cost more than what my car is actually
>worth.

In these areas it's widely popular to have a car stereo system that's worth
about 3 times as much as the actual car... The more expensive the better, it
seems. I'd rather have a functional good car than a "fat" stereo.

And just to make this topic Garbage related, WDYLM has yet to be played on
Norwegian radio and tv..... I can't even find a decent e-mail address for
any of the stations..! It's really getting to me.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."