[Trash-talk] A couple of things

matt ifeelintoxicated at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 10:07:08 PST 2005

I was under the immpression that flooding a radio
station with e-mails to play a new song would get them
angry and make them reluctant to actually play the
song.

I wish I had satellite radio.  But installing it in my
car would cost more than what my car is actually
worth.

I've been trying to get my hands on a WDYLM promo for
weeks, but no luck so far.  All the stations around me
have only gotten one in.

And, I just found out today from Rob at GarbageDisco
that the Bleed Like Me album in the US will carry a
parental advisory warning.  That really surprised me.

-Matt