[Trash-talk] Wow

Josiah Earle x_cadmium_x at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 11:28:58 PST 2005

Wow! I had no idea that TT blew up over the weekend. I just caught up on about 6 digests. That was reminiscent of the old school flame wars that happened when I first joined the list. Fun! I think it's great that we're having healthy debates on the list.

I'm really sad for Shirley about the breakup, but I have to admit that I have been very curious about her relationship for a long time. I always wanted to ask about Shirley and Eddie on here, but I felt like it was really none of my business, which it wasn't, and isn't, but I'm glad to know now, despite the lack of details. I guess I'm just too used to the 21st C. celeb privacy intrusion media (too much US Weekly).

Anyway, our favorite band is still together and the buzz about the album is killing me! I want it now! It always surprises me how many people want to download the leak, though. I prefer to wait until it comes out so that I can have it in my hands and listen to it on my stereo while flipping through the leaflet. Ok, so maybe I'll download a couple tracks, but not the whole album.

Josiah

http://mail.yahoo.com