[Trash-talk] none

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:28:44 PST 2005

And here's my third post in a row after reading everyone's posts!

It's not being "hostile" towards someone to disagree witht hem in a pretty
spiky kinda way! I'm not hating Matt - jesus, why would I? I don't know him
to hate him and he can think what he likes.

But the whole idea of privacy and fans and stuff, it's something that has
always annoyed me over the years. I've known Garbage fans who have done some
excessive things. I've done weird things but there are boundaries and I'm
often surprised at the people who cross them. And when I say to those people
"why must you know this?" or "why did you do that?" or "why did you go
there?", it's almost with surprise that they look at me, as if surely I must
know that they deserve it. That they have this right to search for someone's
address, someone's phone number, to follow someone to their house or hotel
even though they've met them before, to need to know all the information
about someone's family, situation or current lifestyle. That's when love and
obsession becomes just too much.

And this is why I've ranted today.

So yeah.

****