[Trash-talk] none

Karin qkarinb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:17:51 PST 2005

First, Matt, you are entitled to your opinion and as it is your time and
money, you dont have to follow the band any longer, for whatever reason.

Second, I dont hate you, hell, I dont even know you and that being said,
just because youre on TT doesnt give me the right to know your every
thought, your personal details nor the status of any relationship you are
involved it or whom it was that you had sex with last or if you've ever even
had sex.
I mean just because Ive read some of your posts, read your thoughts, ideas
etc, doesnt give me any entitlement what-so-ever.

AND!!!! for the record ... I do happen to disagree with you.
Just because Shirl is in a band that you like and on occasion in the public
eye does NOT give you the right to know whether she wipes front to back or
back to front, her inner-most feelings, her psychological state nor the
condition of her relationships.
When/if she wishes to share that information, she will.
Just because you happen to 'own' a part of her soul (ie: cd's etc) does not
give you ownership of her privacy.

Dont buy their cd, I dont care.
Dont go to any of their shows, I still wont care.
Dont want to spend 20$ to join their fan club, then dont because being in
the fan club doesnt make you a bigger/better/more important fan than someone
who isnt an official fan club member.
But dont you fucking dare to presume you are entitled to know intimate and
personal details of the bands lives before maybe they have even told their
families, or even come to grips with their own mortality .... because you
arent entitled to jack shite.

Did it ever occur to you that the press release was / is the easiest way to
get the news out to the most people with the least amount of discomfort to
all those concerned?
Of course not because you were probably too fucking busy thinking about what
you thought you were entitled to.

You should be happy knowing that you've been a part of and a witness to a
bit of G history ... instead of being selfish, selfish, selfish.

and THAT is just my .02 canadian

Karin

Matt droned on and on and on ....
> Before I start this message, I just want to say that
> some of you may disagree with me.  I hope that none of
> you take this personally, though.

... adnauseum ....