[Trash-talk] Tomorrow's Sunday Herald (Scotland)

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 10:04:55 PST 2005

>Shirley going to have a feature in there regarding her troubled marriage
>and divorce??

I knew it..... a couple of years back they did an interview for a Mexican
radio station where someone had heard her say "ex-husband", but everyone
refused to believe it. So this confirms it, I guess.
Is someone scanning the article?

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."

>From: "Tim Gordon" <tigor at ntlworld.com>
>To: <trash-talk at tcp.com>
>Subject: [Trash-talk] Tomorrow's Sunday Herald (Scotland)
>Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:50:11 -0000
>
>    Anyone notice the bottom right caption in today's Herald?
Something along those lines. Don't have the