[Trash-talk] Tomorrow's Sunday Herald (Scotland)

Karin qkarinb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:25:00 PST 2005

I had heard there was to be a story about her relationship but it didnt even
occur to me that it would be about a divorce but rather about her desire to
have a family.
I dont know. Maybe Im wishful and hope for the happiest of endings, even if
it means the possible end to G as we know it.

*sighs*

I would love to get a copy of the paper.
I guess a trip to the airport is in order ;)

Thanks for the heads up, Tim.

Karin